Hello to anyone who has stumbled upon this page. The plan is to
create some simple svg examples in order to create more complex ones
Some work is my own, and some are the ones I have found online. Some
examples I have listed without actual examples, just a place mark for
myself to insert examples when I find time. If you need help with
SVG, I'm happy to help. Suggestions are welcomed as well:
Also, I have been doing my SVG work mainly on Firefox, so the examples
might not work exactly as planned under other browsers, for example
Safari using ASV (Adobe SVG Viewer).
Author: Steven Trac
Examples with SVG:
- Lines, circles, rectangles, ellipses, text etc.
- Importing .png image files
- Animation with paths
- Reusing objects 'use xlink:href'
- Detecting a browser
- Adding SVGElements to XML Tree
- Adding basic shapes
- Adding paths with animations
- Adding image files
- Replacing SVGElements in XML Tree
- Replacing svg text with new text
- Onmouseover, onclick, onmouseout
Cool Examples I have made:
- More cool stuff to come...