Technically knowledgeable emerging professional prepared to leverage related expertise and skills to contribute to software engineering and research projects.
- Experience with artificial intelligence, autonomous learning, (deep) machine learning, symbolic AI, and reinforcement learning.
- Able to develop embedded software for monitoring real-time human and robotic behavior and activities.
- Perform testing and debugging to identify, correct, and eliminate issues and errors prior to software production.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and provide leadership to team members to maintain alignment with deadlines and project requirements.
- Languages: C/C++, Python, Go, Java, Scala, and MATLAB
- Platforms: GCP, AWS, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Tools: Energia, Eclipse IDE, Make, Maven, and Git.
- Expertise: TensorFlow, and Keras.
- RLLib: Lightweight standard and on/off policy reinforcement learning library (C++).
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- PhD in Computer Science (2015); GPA 3.98; Dissertation: Learnable Knowledge for Autonomous Agents
- MS in Computer Science (2010); GPA 4.0; Thesis: PrOntoLearn: Unsupervised Lexico-Semantic Ontology Generation using Probabilistic Methods
- B.Sc (Honors) in Electrical Engineering (2004); GPA 3.79, Ranked #1 of 51
- Affiliations: Apache Software Foundation (Apache Web Services Project Committer; Project Management Committee (PMC) Member); IEEE; AAAI
- Publications/Presentations: List is available here
- Software Engineer | GOOGLE INC., Mountain View, CA, 11/2017 - Present
- Software Development Engineer: ML, NLP, and IR | AMAZON, Seattle, WA, 10/2016 -11/2017
- Software Engineer | CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., San Jose, CA, 8/2015 - 10/2016
- Research Assistant | UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, Coral Gables, FL, 8/2010 - 8/2015
- Teaching Assistant | UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, Coral Gables, FL, 8/2008 - 5/2010
- Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead | WSO2, INC., Sri Lanka, 8/2005 - 8/2008